Cambridge Business English Certificate
Picture: New Court, Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, England. – Photo by DAVID ILIFF. License: CC-BY-SA 3.0
PREPARATION COURSES FOR THE CAMBRIDGE BUSINESS ENGLISH CERTIFICATE
In my 20+ years of teaching English – with a Scottish accent – in various industrial sectors in and around Hannover and Western-Germany, I have noticed how companies are becoming selective about how they distribute their in-house training budgets these days. And in my opinion, rightly so… after all, who doesn’t want an ROI these days?
Accordingly, my current English language training programmes are directed mainly at apprentices as well as employees who set targets in their annual appraisal meetings with a special focus on English language development.
I began preparing students for Cambridge English Language Assessment Exams successfully in 2013 for the simple reason that I believe in the product.
Not only does achieving a Cambridge English Language Certificate meet the “global standards” recognised by the international business world of today but just as importantly, it also allows employers to measure the level of personal development within their workforce accurately.
My specialised language training services for businesses include as standard:
• Individual assessment of potential students
• Planning and execution of weekly courses for different levels
• Continuous monitoring of progress to maximise success rate
• Dealing with all exam registration processes
• Extended e-support during the exam preparation phase
I would welcome an opportunity to present myself personally to you and also to answer any questions you might have regarding implementing Cambridge English Language Assessment training in your company.
My References & Qualification
London Tower Bridge, Photo by Thamsanqa Khethe, License: CC0 1.0
- CARLSEN Verlag GmbH – Hamburg
- IKEA Distribution Services GmbH – Deutschland – Dortmund
- Dachser SE – Langenhagen
- JohnsonControls – VB-Autobatterie GmbH & Co KGaA.
- LambdaNet Communications Deutschland AG
- Language Training Center – Hamburg
- EON IT
- NORD / LB
- Landesverbandes der Volkshochschulen Niedersachsens e.V. – Hannover
- SWECON Baumaschinen GmbH – Garbsen
- VSM Vereinigte Schmirgel- und Maschinenfabrik AG – Hannover
- Webdesign Markus König, Garbsen
- English – Native Speaker
- German – TELC Zertifikat Deutsch
- Individual Member of IATEFL
International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- VHS – Basis Qualification as Language Course Manager
Cambridge University – TKT
TEFL – Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Oral Examiner:
- TELC – CEF Levels A2 / B1 / B2
- Cambridge University ESOL – FCE / CAE / BEC Preliminary / BEC Vantage
- Fluent British and American written and spoken language with and without a Scottish accent…
Photo by: John McSporran - Good Morning Glasgow - Sunrise over the River Clyde, Glasgow, Scotland - License: CC BY 2.0
English for Children
English as a Foreign Language
IMPRESSUM & CONTACT
(Verantwortlich im Sinne §5 TMG und §55 RStV)
MAGGIEPOWELL.DE – Copyright © by Maggie Powell, 2006-2020
Credits: London Tower Bridge (Top), Photo by Lars Plougmann, License: CC BY-SA 2.0 | London Tower Bridge (References), Photo by Thamsanqa Khethe, License: CC0 1.0 | New Court, Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, England, Photo by DAVID ILIFF, License: CC-BY-SA 3.0 | Good Morning Glasgow – Sunrise over the River Clyde, Glasgow, Scotland – Photo by John McSporran – License: CC BY-SA 2.0 | Squinty Bridge Glasgow, Photo by Paisley Scotland, License: CC BY-SA 2.0